[Qgis-developer] QGIS vs gvSIG

Saber razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 05:08:21 EDT 2011

It now has turned into a gvsig mailing list :)
From Qgis community's point of view, it will be great to absorb gvsig users and developers:
Developers: qgis provides a more open approach to its development and its totally a community driven project.
Users: qgis can potentially provide all the functions gvsig does. I have not used gvsig and can't say more about it.

Paolo's email should be interpreted in ways qgis can be improved to replace gvsig.
Both projects are free and open source but one is more! :)

Cheers
Saber