[Qgis-developer] qgis 1.6 win standalone gdal-tools and vista

Janneke Qgis janneke.qgis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:21:16 EDT 2011

Dear Paolo (and others),

I've managed to install 1.7 with osgeo, and indeed that works when
setting the gdal path to C:/OSGeo4W/bin.

I've now tried to install 1.7 using the stand alone installer on XP.
Initially that didn't work (couldn't load PyQgis), but after
uninstalling 1.5 that is also working. Even after re-installing 1.6
(which I'd like to keep as a fall back option).

Thanks for everyones help,
Janneke