[Qgis-developer] MeteoIO

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 24 02:42:38 EDT 2011

 Hi,

 I guess this library would be interesting as a base for meteorological
 analysis tools. Without some tools I am not sure how useful it would be
 within QGIS?

 Any ideas who would be the users/developers if the library would be
 integrated? Do we have QGIS users dealing wtih meteo data? Or would
 there be other use cases for it?

 Andreas

 PS: I know Mathias from SLF in Davos ;-)

 On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:34:12 +0200, MORREALE Jean Roc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Following a news on qgis 1.7.0, Mathias Bavay asked if we would be
> interested by a C++/LGPL lib they're are working on :
>
> https://slfsmm.indefero.net/p/meteoio/
>
> "The MeteoIO library aims at making data access easy and safe for
> numerical simulations in environmental sciences requiring general
> meteorological data."
>
> I've asked him to join the list as it would be a nice addition to the
> growing geoprocessing framework :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Jean Roc

 Andreas Neumann