[Qgis-developer] forum.qgis.org

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Mon Jun 27 15:25:54 EDT 2011

In the french-speaking community there is two big forums where users
come to get support for qgis, they are better referenced than our forum
on google so it is often their first stop. I'm sure that there must be
an equivalent place for english speakers, if so it would better to
redirect non-ML people to these forums rather than keeping our own with
a lower reply rate.