[Qgis-developer] Full git svn repo of qgis

Wang Bo wbprime at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:13:48 EST 2011

Hi Gary,

Thanks for our work.

By the way, I want to know how do you organize the QGIS source. I mean
when I SVN a branch and have a new directory created in my home, I can't
even get an entry to start to read or learn.

I was told that QGIS is developed with QT. Then what I can do to project
the QGIS source files with QT Creator or something else.

Could you please explain it with your experience? Thanks in advance.

Elvis Wang

Mar 2, 2011

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 08:01:49 +0800, Gary Sherman <gsherman at geoapt.com>
wrote:

> After several starts and stops over several days, I have cloned the
> entire qgis repository tree with all branches. It takes an incredibly
> long time to clone the entire source tree. If you are interested I have
> uploaded a zip file (260Mb) of the source tree.
>
> ophir:qgis_all gsherman$ ls -1
> articles
> code_examples
> design
> documentation_source
> external_plugins
> qgis
> tools
>
> It is current to r15305. After unzipping it you can update using git svn
> fetch. From there you are on your own :)
>
> Download it from: http://spatialserver.net/qgis_repo.zip
>
> -- gary
> Gary Sherman
> Chair, QGIS Project Steering Committee
> -Desktop GIS Book:
> *http://desktopgisbook.com
> -Geospatial Consulting & Hosting
> *http://geoapt.com
> "We work virtually everywhere"

This letter comes from Wang Bo together with best wishes.