[Qgis-developer] Antialiasing not working in standalone PyQGIS app

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:51:54 EST 2011

Hi Ivan,

right now I am working on the plugin and I have finally gotten the
antialiasing working as expected with these two lines:

-------------------------------
self.canvas.useImageToRender( True )
self.canvas.enableAntiAliasing( True )
-------------------------------

I am not sure if that is the appropriate way to get it working but... it
works.

I plan to release the plugin soon, but I need to do the
multi-layer-properties stuff before.

Regards,

Germán

2011/3/2 Ivan Mincik <ivan.mincik at gmail.com>

> Hi all,
> we are developing simple PyQGIS PostGIS viewer [1], [2] and having
> troubles to get antialiasing working. Code is the same as in PyQGIS
> Cookbook, but not working with current QGIS trunk version (
> self.canvas.enableAntiAliasing( True ) in QMainWindow class ).
>
> Can somebody look at code [1] (line 137 in 'postgis_viewer.py' ) and
> confirm that I should fill bug report?
>

> [1] - https://github.com/imincik/QgsPostGIS-Viewer/tree/multilayer
> [2] - https://github.com/imincik/QgsPostGIS-Viewer
>
> Ivan