[Qgis-developer] bug queue

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Mar 4 04:37:37 EST 2011

Il giorno mer, 02/03/2011 alle 17.57 +0100, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> I would ask:
> - to user, to check the tickets (both their own, and those that they can
> understand) and add their notes, checking if they are duplicated,
> invalid, misclassified, or fixed; I'm finding several very unclear
> descriptions, so your help to clarify and check is very useful
> - to developers, to have a look (I know, the long list is confusing and
> intimidating) and see if there are patches to be applies, solved issues,
> and the like.

Thanks for the positive response: from 691 to 657 tickets in 1.5 days,
let keep on.
I'm adding notes to old tickets that may have been solved, asking to
check again (some of them require special data or settings I do not
have): please help checking, and confirm or close the tickets.
Thanks.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc