[Qgis-developer] new plugin repo online

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Fri Mar 4 18:54:50 EST 2011

> Well, since it was me and Borys who started the concept of a new
> plugin repository, probably we are the ones to blame. Not having
> Alessandro on board, there would be probably zero lines of code of the
> repository (kudos to him!). Speaking of myself currently I have other
> stuff to do with higher priority, probably the same for Borys.

Exactly, I'm completely stuck with a few paid jobs :( I'm reading the related
discussions, but can't join yet and probably won't be able to be helpful this
month. I'm going to focus on it (especially on the Installer side) in Lisbon
and do some progress.

However, if the repo is going to be included in 1.7, of course I'll find some
time to implement an initial support in the Installer before the freeze.