[Qgis-developer] bug queue

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Mar 5 02:10:25 EST 2011

Il giorno sab, 05/03/2011 alle 01.49 +0100, Borys Jurgiel ha scritto:
> For pyplugin related tickets, I divide them among authors, so it's kinda two-
> step classification: a general category -> maintainer. I wonder whether higher
> number of precise categories is better or worse solution and can't find the
> answer...

To me this is very simple: a category has a meaning as long as there is
a maintainer for it.
Therefore, please developers stand up and tell which area is of your
interest, and I'll move the tickets as appropriate.
Of course this does not guarantees in any way a faster resolution of
tickets, but at least it will be easier for devs to know where the
problems are. While cleaning up the queue I found several tickets
already solved, which polluted the queue, increasing the noise.
Can I proceed with fTools and GdalTools?
All the best.