[Qgis-developer] Raster providers

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:34:40 EST 2011

I tested your updates in the raster branch today. Things look real good from my examination of the WMS capabilities. I did have a problem with the extents occasionally jumping to some very different location, but I would not consider this a show stopper. Again, this was with a WMS layer being reprojected, but no other rasters.

Cheers,
John