[Qgis-developer] In with the new, out with the old?

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:44:37 EST 2011

Ok, but we have to be careful here... because overwriting a layer that
we are currently working on could lead to problems when the data
provider tries to access features that have been overwritten/erased.
Also, what about the case where we have a line layer that we are
buffering?

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer