[Qgis-developer] multiple bugtrackers are bad

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Mar 9 05:09:54 EST 2011

I'm not sure about that but will look into it. Redmine seems to have
some funny thing about not allowing anything to be deleted (Projects,
users etc). I think it has something to do with the data integrity of
related tables. My guess is that it's intended to prevent the orphaning
of related code repos.

Thanks,
Alex