[Qgis-developer] Bringing diagrams into labeling-ng

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Mar 9 09:01:18 EST 2011

Hi all

There's a patch now that adds diagram support using QgsPalLabeling
(http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3583). It tries to change the labeling
classes as little as possible to not introduce additional issues.

Currently available are pie diagrams and text diagrams. My plan is to also
support bars (and maybe proportional svg symbols) and to remove the vector
overlay classes after 1.7.

What do you think, is it still ok for those changes to go into 1.7? Looking
forward to your comments.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole - Linux & Open Source Solutions