[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.7 Name

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:00:30 EST 2011

+1 from me too, both for name and Q-splash.

Why not making a picture like this at every hackfest? Also, if a group
of users wants to do the same, it could be proposed as splashscreen. I
quote Paolo about showing people behind and around QGIS.

Artwork splashscreens could also fit - for example, a map with Q-shaped
clusters of features, or with "Q" point markers, or even QGIS
bakery... :)

cheers!
Anne