[Qgis-developer] Last two days before feature freeze and 1.7 release timeline update

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Mar 14 01:39:39 EDT 2011

Hi all

Just reminder that there is just today and tomorrow to get your last
features in before we go into feature freeze. If there are patches
still outstanding please bring them to a developer's attention and try
to get them in before Wednesday.

I'm also proposing to delay the release process by one week to allow a
little more time for testing and bugfixing the new raster code. So the
revised timetable would run:

March 15 - Feature Freeze
March 21 - String freeze (although it would be great if translators
could get started already)
April 7 - release branching
12 April - Release announcements (or when packages are available)

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net