[Qgis-developer] crash addind wms server from mapproxy

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Mon Mar 14 07:56:53 EDT 2011

I updated to r15470 and still crashes for me.

I don't set any CRS. Setting to 4326 still crashes.

I wanted to get some confirmation before opening a ticket.

I now have contradictory results. Some work fine, 1.6 crashes, I'm the only one that has a crash in latest trunk.

So I'll open a ticket.

Duarte