[Qgis-developer] Last two days before feature freeze and 1.7 release timeline update

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Mar 14 13:18:19 EDT 2011

Il giorno lun, 14/03/2011 alle 07.39 +0200, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Hi all
>
> Just reminder that there is just today and tomorrow to get your last
> features in before we go into feature freeze. If there are patches
> still outstanding please bring them to a developer's attention and try
> to get them in before Wednesday.

Hi all.
I had a few issues during a course; I would be grateful if someone could
check and open tickets if appropriate.
1. load vectors: the GML filter does not seem to show GML files
2. add to overview does not work properly (it does not add the full
content, the bounding box is wrong, sometimes it does not add anything)
3. http://www.qgis.org/en/documentation/manuals.html does not show up in
IE (do not know which version)
4. text annotations are not reprojected on the fly (they hang around)
All the best.