[Qgis-developer] Bringing diagrams into labeling-ng

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Mar 14 23:01:49 EDT 2011

I actually dislike the Annotation layer method that said products use
because it unlinks the data from the labels and leads to one-off
labeling that may break themes. I would propose that with table joins
becoming possible a table join to a write-able table could be an
alternate solution that would continue to use the current system.

Overall +1 on being able to detect/placement amongst all types of map
mark up.

Thanks,
Alex