[Qgis-developer] new plugin repo online

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Tue Mar 15 15:22:58 EDT 2011

Hi, All interested in new repo.

Actually I'm not able to focus on this task now (and still have over 200 mails
in related topics to read), so I can't decide wheter to add the new repo to
the installer today or leave the 1.7 with the old repo for and use the new one
only for the 2.0.

If most plugins is going to be incompatible with 2.0, adding the new repo now
makes no sense. Better to separate the repositories. Otherwise, adding the
repo would prevent authors for uploading the same work twice.

The safest solution is to wait for HF and then decide what to do. It's no
problem to release an Installer update. What do you think? Or maybe there is
already a decision?