[Qgis-developer] Identify Features tool not working with Spatialite

a.furieri at lqt.it a.furieri at lqt.it
Wed Mar 16 05:20:59 EDT 2011

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:50:37 -0500, Cline, Royce L. wrote
> When using the identify features tool with Spatialite, the status
> bar shows "No features at this postion". Tool works with shapefiles
> and postgis database. Using SQLite 3 framework v3.7.4-2 from
> KyngChaos on OS X 10.6.5. Problem with both QGIS 1.6 and 1.7 dev
> builds from KyngChaos. This was working with QGIS versions from last
> fall. Anyone seeing this with other operating systems?

Hi Royce,

I've just performed a quite thorough test using
the latest QGIS 1.7 'nightly build' coming from
OSGeo4W
And I was completely unable to detect any anomaly
related to the Identify tool & spatialite
I've checked (using the Python console) the actual
spatialite supported version: and for sure this is
v.2.4.0-RC4

So (at least on Windows) there is no issue at all;
can anyone confirm this problem on Mac Os X ?
(or on any platform ...) ?

bye Sandro