[Qgis-developer] Raster providers

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 13:49:49 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Alexander Bruy
<alexander.bruy at gmail.com> wrote:
> 3. On Histogram tab progress bar is inactive during statistics calculation.
> This is a bit confusing especially when raster has many bands

I have added progress signal to GDAL provider. Histogram progress is
updated only when histogram is calculated, stats progress is displayed
in main app status bar, that did non change with respect to pre
providers state however, I believe.

The status bars are not updated as frequently as the value on them is
set. I have no idea why. I have left debug output in
QgsRasterLayer::onProgress, you can compare it.

Radim