[Qgis-developer] String freeze starts tomorrow

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Mar 22 01:29:50 EDT 2011

Hi All

Just a reminder that we will enter string freeze from tomorrow. I will
put in the 'whats new' strings some time today and then I am done with
string changes from my side. I'll post another note tomorrow reminding
everyone that string changes are in effect. If you are a native
english speaker and have noticed any oddities in the text anywhere in
the user interface, please let us know asap so we can fix it before
the strings go into freeze!

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux