[Qgis-developer] Re: QGIS 1.7 Name

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 06:50:06 EDT 2011

hi!

at times of 1.4 we did have the scheme of naming after moons of planets ..
to my knowledge showing support for desasters started with 1.6 Copiapo

So 1.7 would be the next ..

the only thing I probably dislike is that .. releases of QGIS will get
always connected to desasters .. Is this good? ;)

But if we could do some useful things with our splash screen - and it
fits .. I'm still +1 for supporting the Japanese people..

regards
Werner