[Qgis-developer] Re: QGIS 1.7 Name

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Mar 22 19:50:23 EDT 2011

Hi

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 1:47 AM, Borys Jurgiel <lists at borysjurgiel.pl> wrote:
> Just small remark: Wrocław is properly spelled Wrocław (requires an
> unicode character). I've fixed it.
>
> Hopefully it won't make any trobubles on some American operating systems or
> so...

Thanks I had left if ASCII-fied (can I say that? :-) because I
remember last time we had issues with unicode, and also I have no idea
how to make that funny 'l' on my keyboard. Lets leave it with the
'proper' spelling until we encounter a problem.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services