[Qgis-developer] Print Composer question & Batch print multiple maps

Jordan Preston archjpres at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 10:35:36 EDT 2011

This may be a solution, although would like to create individual images which i can save.  Also the original image would be almost 12 ft x 16 ft, which would probably create a massive file and freeze my computer.  I am willing to give it a try!

What about a tiling solution? When you render and precache, could i control the starting point and scale? Do you have any suggestions?