[Qgis-developer] typo?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:20:30 EDT 2011

Hi!

As it does not affect any function i would not consider it as a "bug"..
It's an annoyance and should have been cleaned out before string freeze
(IMHO).
Of course - if the release manager gives his ok to adjust this strings
to the correct writing i will do it. And surely I'd like to see all
strings correct in the release. (in which file of gdaltools is the
second misspelling?)

But that also means a (of course rather small) string update in all
languages leading to 2 new "untranslated" strings .. Of course they are
already translated but point to the wrong original ..

Tim? Think you are the one to decide that ..

kind regards
Werner