[Qgis-developer] SAGA Interface

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:59:44 EDT 2011

Hi Camilo.
I agree with your approach. I already expressed it in past emails on this
topic.
Even if working at low levels requires some more overhead (cross platform
builds and support), it would bring a higher level of usability.
A first step could be the design of data structures wrappers/bindings
between  ones.
I think that true integration between QGIS and SAGA internal native data
structures.
Here [1] we started a discussion page. I couldn't go on with this project
because the company decided to not invest on it now, but I'm still
interested on it.

giovanni

[1] http://www.qgis.org/wiki/SAGA_Toolbox_for_QGIS