[Qgis-developer] Please vote: Proposed extension to 1.7 release schedule

Zoran Jankovic zoran.jankovic at zisis.hr
Thu Mar 31 03:36:17 EDT 2011

+1  for suggestion 3.

I'm just a translator, so I wont be able to help during the hackfest, but I
feel it's in everyone's best interest to clean 1.7 as much as possible.

---
Zoran Jankovic
ZIS-Izrada softvera i savjetovanje / ZIS - Software Development and
Consulting

http://www.zisis.hr

M: 00 385 98 682 902
T:  00 385 44 683 374