[Qgis-developer] Please vote: Proposed extension to 1.7 release schedule

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Thu Mar 31 11:35:13 EDT 2011

Hi,
My preference: option 3 + Marco's suggestion

Still, there are more people "voting" than people going to the hackfest!
There were at least 2 messages saying that debugging is not fun (and,
no, it is not fun!). And Marco is right about discussing future
development directions. For me those taking the time to go to Lisbon
should do what they prefer to do, not what the majority of developers
prefer.
My preference is still option 3 (+ Marco's suggestion), but whatever the
decision of participants would be, thanks in advance for the good work
and have fun!
Mayeul