[Qgis-developer] Re: QGIS hangs when trying to add stops in color ramp

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Mar 31 20:58:21 EDT 2011

It's currently a part of:

http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3497

I've only partially fixed this (a workaround).  There are many color pickers and I didn't want to either workaround them as problems are found, which would create a mix of color pickers, or do all of them, which would be a chore to find, and to revert when it's fixed in Qt or QGIS.

For the color pickers at least, it looks like it is possible for the native picker to work, I just don't know enough to figure out why.  I'm hoping a Mac programmer can figure this out.  But if it comes down to it for release, I'll do the workaround.