[Qgis-developer] qgis trunk fails to start (due to plugin)

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:41:54 EDT 2011

Hi,

> Oh SDA4PP again.  That one has a long history of causing QGIS crashes.
>
> We can't do much about it, when a C++ plugin crashes in itself - it takes the
> process with it...

it is a Python plugin, and yes, it is source of problems but still is a
*very* useful set of tools.

I'm gathering a list of issues and then I'll write to the author (Hi
Volkan!) to see if it is interested in fixing them. If anyone is
interested in supporting the author please let me know.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --