[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Transparency settings in qml file ignored by rasters?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:23:43 EDT 2011

Thanks, Alexander. Bad news, as it seems this is not
fixed for 1.7
I have hundreds of images from a miniUAV, and all of them
are rotated according to a tfw file. QGIS positions the image within
a rectangle of 0, so I need to set 0,0,0 to transparent, otherwise
most of the area is overlapped by black.
Doing this manually for each image is tedious...

Cheers,

Agus