[Qgis-developer] Re: Error_while _Compiling _Qgis_using _MSVC

Sunilrajkiran sunilraj.kiran at kcubeconsulting.com
Tue May 10 09:54:15 EDT 2011

Hi

	Thanks to all ! I solved the issue by adding python Enviromental
variable . But while building in Visual C++ I got the error as
"
C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin\bison.exe: m4: No such file or directory
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Generating
qgsrastercalcparser.cpp"
Build log was saved at
"file://c:\qgis_source\build\src\analysis\qgis_analysis.dir\Debug\BuildLog.h
tm"
qgis_analysis - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

       The respective m4  file is present in C:\Program
Files\GnuWin32\bin\m4 . So What should I do to solve this one to . Kindly
help me

Regards,
Sunil