[Qgis-developer] no python on fresh compile on natty

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue May 10 10:52:29 EDT 2011

Tim Sutton wrote:
> The QGIS version was changed recently. Clear away all the qgis 1.7
> libs in your system and then rerun make install. It should work after
> that.

It's a virgin natty install, only qgis related stuff on it is from
apt-get build-dep, @Sandro: there should just be no 1.7 version...

(can it be that the build-dep for natty is not ok??)

First compile/install via svn sources: no working python, second run
with clean build/source tree via git sources, still no python

Tried 'locate qgis', but found nothing else then my sources and fresh
install (even removed the install, compiled again etc)...
I do have the latest sources in fefae90 isn't it?

Richard