[Qgis-developer] Qgis standalone app, sip version and API problems under mac os x

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue May 10 18:56:29 EDT 2011

PyQt must be compiled again for the updated SIP - it still wants the older SIP.  But it's odd that QGIS was built for v8, then at runtime finds an *older* v7.

Are you building your own QGIS or using my package?  If building your own, it's best to bundle Qt/PyQt by setting "-D QGIS_MACAPP_BUNDLE=1" from cmake.