[Qgis-developer] Re: Error_while _Compiling _Qgis_using _MSVC

sunilrajkiran pichaimani sunilrajkiran at gmail.com
Wed May 11 02:35:25 EDT 2011

> +1 to sstx , I followed the same steps from INSTALL.doc but could not
> suceed still I got the last 2 errors as

Generating ui_qgsplugininstalleroldreposbase.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python25\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4\uic\pyuic.py", line
34, in <module>
    import optparse
ImportError: No module named optparse

Performing Post-Build Event...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/qgis_source/cmake/PythonCompile.py", line 3, in <module>
    import py_compile
ImportError: No module named py_compile

Can anyone help me yo solve this also Please?

Regards,
Sunil