[Qgis-developer] QGis 1.7.0 on Windows XP

Roberto Angeletti robertoangeletti at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:37:29 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I successfully compiled QGis 1.7.0   on a Windows XP machine.

It runs correctly.  Also python plugins works (python console results
to be 2.7 version).

Only, Qgis python plugins panel tells me, in red color:

"invalid GdalTools 1.2.26   This plugin requires a missing module
(osgeo [python-gdal])"

Under the directory c:\Programmi\qgis1.7.0\python\plugins\GdalTools\  I find:

icons\
tools\
__init__.py
GdalTools.py
resources_rc.py
__init__.pyc
GdalTools.pyc
resources_rc.pyc

My question is:

What gdal-python I need to install (what version and where) to have
GdalTools working ?

I compiled with  gdal-17  and   python-gdal17.

Thank you to all want to help me

BobMaX