[Qgis-developer] Contributions for improved QGIS OSM viewer plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri May 13 07:16:09 EDT 2011

Il giorno ven, 13/05/2011 alle 13.25 +0300, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
> some time ago our community create a set of styles and projects for
> beautiful OSM maps in QGIS. Can find more info at
> http://gis-lab.info/qa/osm-qgis-projects.html (in Russian, but Google
> translate is available).

thanks for sharing this.
this brings me back to one very interesting (to me) question: would
anybody be interested in building up a style/symbol installer repo and
plugin, much in the style of the plugin installer? I think lots of users
have their own custom styles and symbols, and many would like to share
them.
This would be a major improvement for QGIS IMHO.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc