[Qgis-developer] Exception "Access Violation No RTTI- Data!" on windows XP (32 bit)

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 00:19:31 EDT 2011

I tried two plugins with a slightly different cose and and I get the same response. I wish it would go away, but wishing does not help here. So I need your expert help.

I find that the canvas object (QgisInterface pointer) loses its data as it passes the layers to processing method. What could cause this? I know the same sort of code works for a single layer data. Any ceiling it has reached? Did I hit the stone/steel wall or am I in need of training. I wish there was an ebook or something that explains these challenges. It would have made my work easier. But I have to be a sleuth and try to find a work around this glass ceiling.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Maaza