[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] qgis_symbology_crash

Mars Sjoden aurorageomatics at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:20:14 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 4:41 AM, Peter Zalavari <zalavaripeter at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> every time I try to modify the symbology on a layer QGIS crash.

any idea?
> thanks for helping me.
> peter

Yes, I believe this is related to bug  Ticket
#3497<https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3497>
-  https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3497

I have reported similar issues with no resolve at this point on Mac OS X
from 1.6 - Latest 1.7

I believe this may account for a low uptake on the Mac OS X side,
considering that a bug report is usually a very very small percentage of
users that will actually report rather than just delete and move on.

Thank you for reporting!

And please report your findings on the Bug Tracker link above,
you will need to register freely if you have not already.

mars