[Qgis-developer] QGIS Web Client migrated to GIT

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed May 25 05:59:14 EDT 2011

Hi All (especially Andreas)

I have migrated the web client into GIT:

https://github.com/qgis/qgis-web-client

It can be anonymously cloned using:

git clone git://github.com/qgis/qgis-web-client.git

Of course if can be forked on github too.

The repo is current as of today. Could I ask folks to stop committing
to svn  and use the github repo instead?

We will be doing some refactoring to try to make better separation of
the user configurable parts from the generic parts. Most likely we
will just rename user configurable files to .templ and provide
instructions that those files should be copied like so:

cp file.templ file

When setting up the project. We will document the procedures required etc.

Those who need access to the QGIS Web Client team so that they can
push directly to the official repo please let me know and I will add
you.

Best regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services