[Qgis-developer] qgis browser

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:28:48 EDT 2011

Hi Radim,

> > WMS layers show the metadata but no layer preview. GRASS
> > locations/mapsets are seen as normal files.
>
> Yes, but GRASS layers only since Sunday evening. You should get GRASS
> icon in the tree for locations and mapsets.
>
> There is a little bug however, the preview is not always updated. Try
> to switch some layers and tabs.

I'm running qgis-trunk using the nightly build repository under Ubuntu
10.04

I'm trying to switch layers and tabs (and clicking "refresh" or even
"stop rendering") but I still can't see any wms layer (metadata is
correctly shown).

I also can't see the GRASS icon when browsing a location/mapset, as they
seems are recognized as normal files.

On another note, did you noticed the following?

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3839

it seems that the "customization" code has brought issues and actually
qgis-trunk is barely usable (can't save a project, can't create a shape,
can't use many other dialogs -> ex: raster tools).

Sorry for bugging

cheers

-- Giovanni --