[Qgis-developer] Exception "Access Violation No RTTI- Data!" on windows XP (32 bit)

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 15:10:33 EDT 2011

Did anyone else ever seen the "Access Violation No RTTI- Data!" exception?

I know there are not many windows users here, but is it related to Threading or is it my own programming problem? Is it running out of memory that it completely loses the layer list or what?

Just waiting until the fish that swallowed the lost coin is caught and gives back what it does not need to hold on to.

Maaza