[Qgis-developer] mapfile tools do not install under Windows

Mathias Walker mwa at sourcepole.ch
Thu May 26 02:32:52 EDT 2011

Hi Giovanni

Am Montag, 23. Mai 2011, um 11.07:52 schrieb Giovanni Manghi:

> this means that the plugin works only (under Windows) with mapserver
> installed via osgeo4w?

Yes, you have to install mapserver and python-mapscript via OSGeo4W under
Windows, as the plugin uses python-mapscript.

But I was not able to "import mapscript" in a python script in my OSGeo4W
installation.

Best regards
Mathias
--
Sourcepole - Linux & Open Source Solutions
Churerstrasse 22, 8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland