[Qgis-developer] 1.7 release... ?

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Mon May 30 05:10:57 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

Are you able to estimate, when 1.7 for Win will be packaged?

I have many users not satisfied with 1.6. They were using 1.7-dev and some of
them updated it (more or less mindfully) to the more and more unstable 1.8-
dev. They are getting furious, as now they have to go back to 1.6 and lost
many functionalities they used to use... The 1.7 is really an important
release.

If there are still some blockers, what about releasing it as 1.7 beta?
Otherwise please provide me kinda reliable estimation, when the release can be
expected. I'll try to calm down the users  :-)

B.