[Qgis-developer] New color ramp... missing at second hit

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:00:13 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Hi all.
> In Vector properties, categorized and graduated styles, if I click on New color
> ramp..., then cancel, I cannot get the popup again (I click again on New color
> ramp..., but nothing happens).

It works when there is at least one existing color ramp. There used to
be some default color ramps, however someone had to remove them. Some
default color ramps would be handy - anyone willing to contribute? The
style manager has the possibility to export symbols and color ramps,
so contributing should not be hard.

Martin