[Qgis-developer] Expression based labeling

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:28:28 EDT 2011

Got my dev env back up and running and finished exams so I have patched the
code to handle showing direction for multi line labels and removed the
option to toggle multi line labels.

Pull request at: https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/54

Note: There is also some small UI tweaks to the expression builder in that
request.

- Nathan