[Qgis-developer] nasty bug

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:46:11 EST 2011

Hi Richard (and Gary and Marco),

I found the source of the problem... is the *value tool* plugin.

This plugin is so important when doing raster analysis that in every
qgis installation/course I install it immediately (and in fact I think
it should become core).

Richard: you have fixed recently a few plugin issues, I didn't realized
it was introduced this regression, can you have a look at it?

Sorry for the noise,

cheers

-- Giovanni --