[Qgis-developer] Re: [QGIS Commit] [qgis/Quantum-GIS] 09f98f: remove spatialindex include

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Nov 9 02:54:08 EST 2011

Hi William,

On Sun, 06. Nov 2011 at 21:37:06 -0600, William Kyngesburye wrote:
> Sorry, I missed the internal/external bit about SpatialIndex.  But it's not
> working.

Hm, works for me for both cases on Linux and Windows.

> ...I see what the problem is - when I hardwired it, it was before the GEOS
> include dir.  And the WITH_INTERNAL_SPATIALINDEX test adds it after.  GEOS
> has a spatialindex.h.  So the precompiler is not case sensitive in header
> names for me, is this normal?

Is your geos_c.h in the same directory as spatialIndex.h?

On Linux (Debian to be precise) the geos_c.h is in /usr/include while the C++
headers are in /usr/include/geos.  GEOS_INCLUDE_DIR is /usr/include and GEOS'
spatialIndex.h should only be found if geos/spatialIndex.h is included.
OSGeo4W doesn't have the C++ headers at all.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden