AW: [Qgis-developer] Developer Meeting in Zurich

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 05:17:11 EST 2011

Hi,

during the HF in Lisbon the streaming/recordings of presentations didn't
go very well, especially for the lack of a proper microphone for audio.
There will be one available together with a webcam? I forgot the webcam,
but if necessary I can arrange one as also a proper microphone. Let me
know if you want me to take care of it.

cheers

-- Giovanni --